KLEAR Community Employment Scheme
KLEAR has been providing a very successful Community Employment scheme, offering job placements and training for people in the local community, for the past 30 years. All participants undertake training which is funded by the Dept. of Social Protection to assist them in gaining either full or part-time employment.
Participants can work in a number of areas including Childcare, Household, Clerical, Domestic, Driving and Maintenance.
The KLEAR Community Employment Scheme offers positions in the following centres:
- KLEAR Adult Education Centre, Kilbarrack
- St. Francis Hospice, Raheny
- Edenmore Early Education Centre, Edenmore
- Marino Institute of Education, Marino
- St. Vincent’s GAA Club, Marino
Recruitment is ongoing throughout the year and positions will be posted on the website as they become available.
If you, or anyone you know, would be interested in C.E. positions, please contact:
Louise Parsons or Rebecca Kiernan by
- dropping into our office in KLEAR Adult Education Centre in Kilbarrack
- phoning 01 8671040
- emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The minimum qualifying age is now 21 years (changed from 25) for all positions. Click on our CE page to check your eligibility.