Hobby & Interest Courses
We offer a range of part-time hobby classes such as pilates, yoga, painting & drawing, bridge, and Continuing Education classes such as Irish, Understanding History and many more. Listings, descriptions, times can be found on Course Listing
- All fees need to be paid before courses commence.
- All our courses are run subject to demand.
- No refunds will be given unless a course does not form.
- Materials, photocopying, etc. may incur an extra cost. Enquire when enrolling.
- Special arrangements relating to fees can be made by speaking confidentially to the administrator in the main office before enrolling.
- Please bring your enrolment receipts with you to your first classes.
- It is important that prospective students inform us about specific requirements to ensure, as far as possible, successful course placement.
- Full enrolment policy available on request.
Literacy Service courses have no fees – CDETB funded.
Continuing and Community Education courses have no feed - CDETB funded.
Some classes offered by local providers have small fees.
Most classes are for 1.5 hours weekly.